Wednesday 25 June 2014

Summer goals 2014!

Heyya my dears! So I have finally finished my last exam and therefore summer has arrived. Having such a long holiday, I thought I'd be productive and create a list of things I want to complete over the summer...


{1} get my fitness up
After being ill for so long, my fitness has seriously decreased. I need to bring up my fitness so that I can start to do more stuff that can be physically demanding. Whether this be through runs, going to the gym or starting regular exercise again, I think it will also help my body stay healthy.

{2} Get back into reading
Over the past year, my desire to read has seriously decreased and I really think I'm starting to miss out on some amazing books such as the Divergent series. I also have a series of books that I need to read for my AS levels next year so starting to get used to reading again should help me get through the long list quickly.

{3} Enjoy myself and relax 
The past couple of months have been extremely stressful with illness and exams so some time to relax is well needed not only for my mind but for my body especially it still needs to fully recover. Also, at the end of the day, summer is a holiday and time to just chill anyway.

{4} Sort out my bedroom
After moving into my house about a year ago, my room has been a bit of a mess with no desk and little storage space. A trip to ikea to buy a desk, double bed and bookcase is certainly needed to neaten it up. When it's sorted, I might even do a little room tour through photos and text.

{5} Get organised for next year
In September, I will be starting at my new college for sixth form and being such an important few years, organisation is key. This includes shopping for the new 'work wear' uniform and stationery for lessons.

So those are my main aims for the summer. What are your aims? What are you hoping to complete? Let me know.
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment