Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Beauty must-haves Summer 2014!

Heyya! So I've been loving five certain products this summer massively and I thought that a blog post would be a perfect way to show my love and enthusiasm for them. All five products are essential for my beauty regime and considering my beauty regime is extremely small and limited, they are all beauty basics but without them I would be totally lost.

                            

{1} Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra- Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter
I've been addicted to this product for a while (must be over a year now) and it is so good! It does everything on the tin (actually bottle). It took a couple of appliances for my skin to get used to a new product but that usually happens when I try something new out. My skin is naturally very dry but the Shea Butter Lotion does the job when applied regularly after I have either taken a shower or bath or just if my skin is feeling dry. It doesn't feel greasy like some dry skin lotions do and therefore gives it a massive bonus point from me. A quick replace as it starts to run out which always means its a good product.


{2} Garnier Skin Naturals Moisture Match Dry to Very Dry Skin
I've been searching for a face cream for a very long time and when I saw this a year or so ago, I thought I'd give it a go just to see. The original texture of cream as it came out of the tube didn't exactly make me love it straight away but as I applied it, it felt good on my skin and left it soft, hydrated and smooth (apart from the odd spot but lets not mention that). The only issue I have with this product is occasionally my skin can react to the cream and turn a bit red but if you are putting makeup over the top, that's not really a big deal. Another quick replacement product also so again, I must enjoy the product a lot.


{3} Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean and Clear Original
This is a staple product in many woman's beauty product list. Where would us lazy women be without it? This is so important especially when I don't usually wash my hair every day. It stops the grease and gives volume which is so important. This is my only beauty product that I've been using for years and not switching between different brands. My ultimate staple product ever.


{4} Rimmel London Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder
With my skin being so dry, it doesn't tend to act well around foundation so I stay clear completely of it. That's why I tend to use only powder. This powder was a good buy for me because not only is it a standard powder that gets rid of shine but it also acts as a light concealer so that when I may have a red spot, it will cover it slightly to turn it to a dull pink. I don't really mind about spots because it's a natural process for teenage girls but I like to make them less noticeable and this powder does that. While I often mix around with my day-to-day makeup, this powder is always compulsory and a must.


{5} Maybelline New York Waterproof Lash Stiletto Volume and Length Mascara
I brought this mascara off amazon a couple of months ago and loved it straight away. Although it's tough to remove, it lengthens my lashes without going clumpy and it also separates out the lashes so that it looks classy and elegant. I remember this mascara not even being that expensive so that's always a plus especially with it doing a good job.


I hope you enjoyed my little beauty product list of this years summer beauty must-haves for me. All five are my ultimate favourites at the moment so I guess you could maybe count this as a favourite list too if you wish! What are your favourite beauty must-haves this summer? Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you soon!


Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment