Friday 1 August 2014

Blogust #1: Airport travels, stay in holland and dog walking!

Good morning! Blogust is here! Yayyyyy! It is currently 04:35 in the morning and I am on my way to the airport ready to fly, fly away! So freaking excited! Only issue is the time! So earlyyyyyy!
Anyway, I don't really know what's meant to be happening today apart from the fact that I have a flight at 7:35 at Heathrow airport to Rotterdam and I might be going to the beach. Not much has been arranged for the next couple of days but it will be nice to spend a bit of time with the bf and catch up really. It's been too long!


06:05
Bored. Bored. Bored. Got a whole hour to wait until my flight gate opens! Why did I get here so early? At least I have food which is great. A nice snazzy bacon and Brie panini and vanilla milkshake. Lovely. 
I can see duty free beckoning me across the room and I have money. This is not good guys. Not good at all.  

06:45
Good news! I steered clear of duty free! Yay! Also only 40 minutes till gate opens :) 


08:15
Guys! I'm flying!! The day is so nice and everything looks incredible. The clouds look fluffy enough to sleep on! 
I'm so excited to land though. It's been so long since I was last in Holland ( okay, half a year) and it's such a nice country. Generally love it there. 
I'm currently just chilling by my window seat, drinking British Airways orange juice and eating British Airways breakfast. It's a interesting looking thing, I have to say. In other words, I probably wouldn't choose it if it was laid out on a counter with other varieties. 
But guys I have a huge issue. How are you meant to drink a pot of orange juice without a straw? Tell me please. I've probably landed and finished it by the time I have any responses but I need to know for next time.
There is literally no-one on this flight too. Therefore I have three seats to myself. Can't work out if that's bad or good really. It could be bad. It could be good because I have lots of space to space out. Hmmm gunna have to have a think about this one really.

08:33
We've landed, baby! Whoop! Whoop! Time to see if my luggage made it....


14:27
Good news, my luggage is safe but let me tell you, Rotterdam airport is literally the cutest. It's so small and sweet. You get off the plane by some stairs onto the runway bit and then you are right next to passport control. 
Well, anyway, I found the boyfriend and we've just spent some quality time together, watching tv and stuff, which has been lovely. It's nice to spend some time with him after so long. 
I'm sorry this blogpost doesn't seem to be very interesting especially as we've decided to stay at home instead to going off to the beach. It's gunna be hotter tomorrow so I think it'll be nicer and warmer. I'm looking forward to that. 
We should be going off for a dog walk soon in the Park which is gunna be cute in the sun. I'll update you later. :)

16:01 
Just got back from a lovely dog walk. I never realised that the Haag had so much parkland and woodland. Guess I was wrong :P


18:25
Literally in love with holland! I'm so chilled at the moment and the weather is lush. I don't know what could be better.
Just got back from a quick trip down to the beach and even with a bit of a chilly sea wind, it was still warm. 
I'm so relaxed here and so chilled really. Might be the location, weather of the people. I don't know



21:03
So, I think I'll say goodnight now as not much is happening tonight. 
I don't know if this text post is working and I might just do a picture every hour tomorrow to mix it up a bit. Tell me what you think in the comments. 
Night,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment