Thursday 14 August 2014

Blogust #14: Leaving Hospital and Present from the Boyfriend

Heyy a everyone! Recovering from the opp is seeming rather slow to me. I know it was only yesterday but I feel like I should be recovering quicker. Maybe this is because this is my first major opp, I don't know.
I was discharged from hospital early this morning and was home by 10 where I had a lovely present waiting for me.


The boyfriend had some how managed to organise a bunch of flowers to be delivered to my door and they now are pride of place opposite me. I havethe loveliest boyfriend and I feel so lucky.
Anyway, I'm getting tired now so I'm gunna sign off. Sorry these posts are getting quite short but I have very little energy to make them any longer and I'm doing very little to make them interesting.
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment