Monday 18 August 2014

Blogust #16 + #17: Getting there and new blog post!

Heyya guys! So guess what I didn't do before falling asleep yet again? Post the new blogust post even though I mentioned it at the bottom of my new blog post! God damn it! Anyway, it's still early morning so I'm gunna pretend it's still yesterday and therefore everything's cool!
Thankfully, recovery is starting to pick up a bit more and I'm starting to be more mobile and have even stayed out of bed for a whole day which is a massive bonus! This meant I could spend some time with this gorgeous puppy!



Look at it's cute, adorable little face! 
Anyway, as you've probably realised, I managed to finally get on that old, faithful laptop and get the flipping Liebster Award post done and posted! Yay! So if you haven't seen that already, go check it out and tell me what you think! It took a rather long time really! 
Okay, i promise you all that I will posting the blogust post later tonight again but before then I have to say goodbye for a couple of hours!
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment