Tuesday 19 August 2014

Blogust #19: Being Lazy, More Youtube Catch-up and College Work

Hello! Today has been such a lazy day but guess what? I've taken about five pictures today!! Yay!!! I don't know whether you guys are happy about that but I certainly am! :P


I've literally spent the whole day watching youtube videos because after my last catch-up, it's been about a week so more have been added but I'm getting there! 


While I've been watching these videos, I've also been getting on with some of the college work I was set to do over the summer. This includes reading, highlighting and note taking which is so long but it better be worth it!


I ended the day today with a nice long relaxing bath with bubbles and youtube and warm water. It was so chilled and it also meant I could soak off my bandages. I'm going to attempt to not wear them from now on in and hopefully I won't get annoyed by it stinging or anything.


Anyway, that's it for today! So I'll speak to you tomorrow!
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment