Friday 22 August 2014

Blogust #22: Work, Work and more work!

Heyya guys! I'm gunna apologise now for such a boring blog post but I have literally done nothing of interest today and that's the way my day planned out.


I realised today that school starts in less than two weeks and I'm still yet to finish my college work for the start of term so I've spent a couple of hours today reading, annotating and writing ready for the start of term. I'm currently prepping to start English and Psychology but I'm also taking Art and Drama and Theatre Studies next year. 
Also today I've prepping paperwork for the start of training. This includes planning training routes, working out training dates and organising emails and stuff. Although some people would find this boring, I do it completely voluntary and love it so there we go.
Anyway, that's it for today apart from a quick thank you to F from the fence of stars (I'll link this when I get on a laptop) for nominating me for another award. It should be up tomorrow and I'll hold to that promise. Goodnight.
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment