Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blogust #25: staying up late at night reading and forgetting to blog

Heyya guys and welcome to another day in rainy Britain. I know this blogpost is late but I got hooked on a book and it was too late by the time I finished. I know you've all been there ;)
Yesterday was really uninteresting. I spent the whole day highlighting and annotating psychology books and watching youtube videos because I'm still behind. 
However, I do have some semi interesting stuff to discuss with you guys!
It's getting to the point in my summer where I'm really missing being in a boat and racing. I've been doing a lot of reminiscing and over planning because of this. Fingers crossed, I'll be back in a boat soon.


Recently, I've been also thinking a bit more about what I've been eating and trying to stick to a healthy but energy packed diet. This means I've been trying to eat more fruit and veg than I normally do.


What's been happening in your lives? Are you healthy eating obsessed like me? What do you enjoy snacking on? Tell me in the comments.
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment