Wednesday 27 August 2014

Blogust #27: Successful shopping trip!

Heyyya guys! If you've been reading my past blogposts, you would know that little under a week ago I had a bit of failure when it came to shopping for college suits. Today it was different. Yay! I went in good, old H&M and came out less than an hour later with two skirt suits (one black, one grey) and three shirts (one white, one light blue, one blue and white striped).
I literally couldn't be happier.


Also on my shopping trip, I brought lots of stationary and stuff for my dorm room ready for the start of term and my back to school blogpost coming up next week. 
I'm getting so excited about going back to normal blogging now. I feel like I've gained a lot of experience from the last month of daily blogging and I can't wait to see how my blogging has evolved. I also can't wait to see what's in store with this whole blogging thing. Every follow, comment makes me really happy because it shows that people like what I'm doing and I couldn't be more grateful.
Anyway, I'm rambling so goodnight!
See ya on the flip side, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment