Sunday 31 August 2014

Blogust #31: Last Blogust Post

So this is it. The end of an era. I feel a bit emotional about saying goodbye to this little series. It's literally been my world for a whole 31 days and that is a long freaking time, guys! It's been a bit of a rollarcoaster with the down days, good days, boring days and days in which I forgot to post but we've done it! I have been daily blogging for a whole month! That's actually scary! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it as I certainally have!


On Tuesday, I will return to my normal blogging ways, posting about little things in my life and stuff. I feel like this month has made me improve so much on my blog writing skills. Writing to you guys just feels so natural now which I find absolutely fantastic! 
So especially for you guys, here is a sneak peak of my next blog post...


It's underway and in writing so that'll be up soon! Literally cannot wait!
Anyway, back to my blogust day! It's been work, tidying, organising and planning. I've particually ticked everything off my to-do list and that makes me happy. So because I was in a good mood and felt good, I took a selfie. (Just don't ask)


I feel like I'll be at a lost without telling you guys about my day-to-day life every night. This literally turned into my online diary for a month and I now feel so emotionally tied. However, this can't last forever so this is goodbye to my blogust series, goodbye to daily blogging and goodbye to you guys for now!
Thank you for the support!
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x  

1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my blog to see what the award is about! :)

    mimiontheverge.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete