Friday 29 August 2014

Blogust #29: Another shopping trip!

Hello everyone! Day 29 of Blogust is here and I am actually writing this on a laptop because today, I finally got my own ready to start college with. Its a snazzy macbook air. Have any of you guys got MacBooks? Comment something cool about them in the comments that I may not know.

(New baby)

Anyway, today I went shopping. I know. I know. This is starting to look like I go shopping every single day but i promise you, its a one off for me to go so much. It's simply to make sure I have everything I could possibly need to start college with and that includes boarding house snacks. Also, everything I'm buying will be put into my back to school post next week so it's all really for your entertainment :P

(Sneak peak)

While I was shopping, I also stopped for lunch in the town centre Cafe Nero. This Cafe is situated on the top floor of a waterstones which means few people know where it is so often its completely empty. There I got a panini, hot chocolate and passionfruit and orange drink. It was rather lovely. (I feel so british writing that ;))




The lovely Olivia over at Boho and Brownies nominated me for the Liebster Blog award again today. As I have already done my post and nominations, I thought I'd answer her questions in today's Blogust post. So here we are...

{1} What fashion trend do you wish would return?
Uggs. Why aren't they no longer accepted? Someone answer me this question.

{2} What are your guilty pleasures?
Chocolate. Humous. One Direction. Big Brother.

{3} Whats your favourite season?
Autumn. I love the smells, colours, clothing and festivals/events.

{4} What is your most prized possession?
My new laptop i think.

{5} If you could eat anything for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I don't think I could eat just one thing for the rest of my life because I'd get sick of it so easily which would suck as I would have to keep eating it.

{6} What would be your dream job?
A mixture of a flat water kayaking coach, film producer and primary school teacher.

{7} What do you see yourself doing in 10 years time?
Hopefully settling down and getting married while tracking down my first teaching job.

{8} What would be your number on blogging tip?
Plan and think ahead. It's helping me all the time if I know what I'm doing for my next post or what I have to plan for.

{9} Whats your favourite post that you've written so far?
That's tricky to say. I quite liked my Writing Process Tag post but I've liked a few of my Blogust posts too.

{10} Whats your earliest memory?
Tipping chocolate pudding and cream over my wendy house.

{11} What is your proudest achievement to date?
There's two. Completely my 23 mile paddle with 6 miles at the beginning being completed by a run and my GCSE results.

Well thats it for another Blogust post. I feel like I'm starting to count down to the final one now, which is rather scary. Just think, I've been daily blogging for a WHOLE month!
Anyway, goodnight and talk tomorrow.
See ya on the flip side,
Holly x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely answers! Sorry I forgot you had already done it, but I wanted your blog to be recognized still because it is so brilliant. Wow, your achievements are amazing! I did kayaking once in North Wales but I wasn't very good :L

    Good luck starting sixth form! I'm starting year 11 tomorrow...not looking forward to it at all.

    Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete